BDF282S - Brakes Direct Super Dot 4 Performance Brake Fluid 500mL
282°C Dry Boiling Point
• Suitable for all brake and clutch fluid systems requiring either a Dot 3, Dot 4 or Super Dot 4 product.
• Compatible with ABS equipped vehicles.
• Low water absorption properties to avoid corrosion, condensation and locking which can lead to a loss of brake pedal response.
• Conforms to specifications, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard FMVSS 116 Dot 4, SAEJ1704 GRADE 3 Polyglycol Type. Australian Standard AS1960.1 (2005) Grade 3 (Polyglycol).
• Do not contaminate with petroleum products.
• Avoid contact with paintwork.
• Ensure master cylinder and container cap is clean before adding brake fluid.
• Reseal container immediately.
• Follow vehicle manufacturer's recommendations.
• It is essential that glycol ether, mineral oil and silicon fluid not be mixed.
• Do not refill container or use for other liquids.